21 January 2012

PAY IT FORWARD 2012

I don't normally post on my blog twice in one day but I responded to Cath from Bits n Bobs, calling for PIF participants.  This means that some time in the next 12 months she must make and send me a surprise gift. I don't know when I will receive this gift, or what it will be.   Registering with her means that I have to Pay it Forward to three recipients. ( like a chain letter but a lot more fun).

So please, please, please - who wants to receive a handmade gift from me this year?

The first three to comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me within 12 months from registration. The timing of the gift will be a surprise, as will the gift itself, but I must do this within 12 months.

All you need to do is be one of the first 3 people to comment on this post to be a recipient, but if you nominate then you must put a post on your blog to Pay It Forward. Also remember that I need to get in contact with you so ensure you are not a "no reply" blogger.


2 comments:

  1. hi Jenny-I would love to participate this with you. cheers Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I saw your blog on Quiltinggallery.com. You didn't mention if your gifts were restricted to your country (I'm in the U.S.) but it sounded like a lot of fun. So I decided to comment. I'd love to participate. Thanks

    www.katydidart.net
    katydidart60@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I promise to reply!