15 January 2011

Wooden Owls and Hubby's Painting Commission!


Yes, they are owls!  John came home with these just before Christmas and wondered if they would sell on my next craft stall - what do you think?



He also completed this watercolour painting of Melbourne Market Place for a friend - he was quite pleased with the result - so was the friend.  John is loving his painting classes and it is ensuring he'll have something useful to do when he finally retires, though when that will be I don't know!

2 comments:

  1. How creative. Those owls are certainly unusual and a cute way to use up off cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,
    John did a good job of the painting. The owls do look like owls to me too. Let me know how they sold.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I promise to reply!