11 August 2010

HIGHFIELDS HAPPY HENS!

I've been out with a couple of friends this morning to a place near where I live called Highfields Happy Hens.  It is a community project, which has been going for a few years now and aims to help disadvantaged young people by offering the chance to live and work in a loving environment.  They are an open farm and have lots of animals besides hens.  There were a few new arrivals which I wanted to show you...



These little piglets are brand new and they are for sale!



This is a face only a mother could love!


Whaddaya mean!


Wendy and her nephew collected a few eggs, they were still warm.


Another baby



And another one

If you're ever in the area, I can recommend it for a visit with the kids (or without)!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love all the baby pictures. Too bad the little pigs have to grow up to be... shall we say....not beautiful! LOL Thanks for sharing with us. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely place, how wonderfull to visit it I also enjoyed your garden and the sideways photo was very pretty .

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I promise to reply!