10 June 2010

BLOOMS IN JUNE

June is the most attractive month in my garden so I thought I'd take a few pics to show you all. You might notice that I have quite a lot of Aquilegia (Granny's Bonnets). These are one of my absolute favourite flowers and I've grown many of the ones in my garden from seed.









There are also one or two of the veggie and fruit patch, this one shows the raspberries and strawberries, with a redcurrant bush in the foreground.  There are one or two garlic bulbs dotted around this bit.



Then there are the blackcurrants and rhubarb





Geraniums are another favourite of mine, I've planted several varieties but I like this one the best, Johnson's Blue.

Hope you liked the tour!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful garden...well planted. Wish I could say the same about mine...right now it is just dirt...hopefully in time , I can give you a tour of mine. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful garden you have! Thanks for sharing it with us. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Singapore you would have to be very rich to be able to afford the space for a garden like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gardens are just lovely. You have so much to look at. I have been slowly adding different plants to my garden to get the same effect.thanks for coming by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I promise to reply!