28 April 2010

MELBOURNE CRAFT FAIR

I had a stall at a small craft fair in Melbourne (Derbyshire) on Saturday and took along a selection of various items, cushions, flower brooches, bags etc.  The whole experience was great fun, though I won't be giving up the day job just yet!  I've booked another table at the Tissington Village Hall craft fair for this coming Bank Holiday Monday so if anyone out there lives close enough to visit, come by and say hello!


I sold quite a few bags of various designs and lots of flower brooches, but not a single cushion - so I'm still struggling to close the cupboard door in my sewing room because it's full of cushions!!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe your cushion comes with a flower brooch? Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you getting the craft show bug??????????
    Pleased you had a good day and good luck with the cushions this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jenny, I have been looking around your blog and love what I have read so far. So, I have become a follower. Good luck on your next craft show and thanks for stopping by my blog. Winona

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I promise to reply!