15 February 2010

SOME NEW STASH AND A FREE BOM FROM VAL LAIRD

Just had a look at this BOM, its, lovely, I'll be starting on it as my next 'feet up in front of the TV' project!




This is a peek at my latest purchases from the Fabric Guild, along with a shipping order of wadding to take to Crete for my pals there!

The latest project on my sewing machine is a quilt made up from a block called 'Wagon Tracks'.  It's a lovely cheerful colour!
This is Katie, she's a Staffie and was taken in from a rescue centre by a friend of mine.  She's GORGEOUS!

6 comments:

  1. Whoopy-do!!!
    Thanks so much Jenny, can't wait for the arrival of John.
    I think you should ake photos of the Fabric Guild interior next time you go so we can ogle over it..
    Take care
    Jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been downloading Gifts of Grace too. I'm not sure if I'll stitch it yet, I'll see what else appears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny, that fabric looks lovely. Like the block too.
    who could resist a dog like this, it has such pleading eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the guilts! But I think that Katies steals the post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie is too cute and I love your quilt! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog.Love your blog too. Lots of inspirations here! I totally love your flower garden pillow. Will give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I promise to reply!