3 February 2010

CUSHION FEST


I've been working on some small, scrappy projects over the last few months and these are some of the cushion covers I've made.  This one is from a tutorial by Don't Look Now and I made it from lots of scrap fabrics with an old white damask tablecloth cut up as the background. 

 This bright and cheerful cushion cover is made from my own design; the centre stitchery is hand embroidered in satin stitch.


Finally, these two pastel covers were made with stitchery designs I bought from Jenny at Elefantz.  I love Jenny's designs and have made quite a few items using her patterns.

5 comments:

  1. You have been busy . Lovely cushions. Think the first one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...love the first cover!
    Jenny's work is lovely isn't it?
    Has Sandy been in contact? She's been trying to contact you on Facebook, I've now given her your email address, hope that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are wonderful! My favourite is the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first cover too, if it wasn,t dark I would be in my garage (I keep my stash in there)getting cream fabric . All your cushions are nice but the first one especially---------------cottonreel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get Don,t look now patterns from buttonberry in the U.K ---cottonreel

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I promise to reply!