25 October 2009

A Holiday In The Sun

Friends have remarked that I haven't blogged for a while now. There have been reasons - it's been a difficult time lately and we've had some distressing family issues to deal with. Things seem to be more settled now however, if not completely sorted, and we've just returned from a lovely, relaxing holiday in Crete. Thought I'd share a few photos with you!

The locals, doing what they do best, sitting outside the taverna in the sun.


We don't have a table but a pair of steps works just as well!

What's he doing now? Oh, putting up my washing line!


You meet some really nice people sometimes, here are just a few! The lady on the right is Judith who also has stories about her life in Crete. We met up with Jude and Geoff too.
Go away, I'm sunbathing!
I'll try not to leave it too long before posting again. Thanks for being patient!














2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you came last week, this week is starting off rather dreary, wet and thundery!!
    Thank goodness you didn't get a photo of me....
    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Yes it is a good job you came last week for your ralxing holiday cos this week has started out awful. We have had rain and thunder and lightening this morning. Looks like you and John and my sister and brother in law hit on just right.
    We went down to Niko's Friday night and sat outside, think it will be the last time this year, getting too cold. By the way we both think your little house is lovely. See John in April and you in July. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I promise to reply!