11 August 2009

ON A ROLL!




Having booked a table at our church Christmas Fair I've been trying out a few smaller items which are quick to make. This is a little wallet purse. Don't look too closely at the topstitching, it went a bit wonky on one side. I love this pastel fabric. The second pic shows the inside. I got the idea from http://darnkat.wordpress.com/quilted-fabric-wallet-tutorial/ It was a delight to make and my daughter loves it.But I really love these cushions most of all, they were created using the 'Daisies' stitcheries I bought from Jenny at Elefantz, though I've adapted them to suit.
Here are the lovely ladies I had a day out at Denby Pottery with. The first place we made for was the coffee shop (of course) before going over to the craft room where we all made a pottery frog (to decorate at home - I'll post that when I've decorated him!) and painted a plate or mug. I painted a mug - I'll show you that at the same time. :-) It was just like being at kindergarten again! I have to say I'm really having fun this summer!













2 comments:

  1. That's a really lovely wallet.
    I'm very jealous about the Denby visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wallet and the cushions too !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I promise to reply!