Today's task is to share as few or as many everyday, little tips that you use to make your lives easier. You know- all those special tricks you might have to cook, clean, raise kids, work in the garden and on and on!
You can go to Kasey's blog for the rules
Here goes with my tips.
- I always make sure the dishwasher finishes its cycle when hubby is about to make his bedtime drink - he is then guaranteed to empty it (works for me anyway!)
- Forget dropping hints to get stuff done - this NEVER works with men or kids. If you want something done, just ASK straight out!
- Turn everything off at the plug, it saves a fortune in electricity over the course of a year.
- When cutting up fabrics for a quilt, cut a few extra strips and put them in labelled plastic bins ready for your next project.
- Wash fabrics as soon as you buy them, they are then ready to use when you need them and you don't finish up with a whole drawer full to wash at once.
- Save all your scraps of fabric, however small, in a box or bag. They can be used for numerous smaller projects.
Thats it for me.