This week's task is to tell everyone your favourite things about summer. To take part, go over to Kasey's blog, read the instructions and add your name to the list.
These are what I consider to be the simple pleasures of a summer in England:
- A six week holiday from work (I work in a school)
- Sunshine - hopefully...
- If the sun's not shining the rain is warmer :-D
- If it does rain I won't feel guilty about being indoors and sewing all day
- Being able to dry the laundry on the line and not in the house
- Seeing more of the neighbours over the garden fence
- Going away for a holiday (July 12th, yippee!)
- No football!!!
- Ice cream
- Cool clothing