8 June 2009

FRIEND MAKING MONDAY - WHAT I LIKE ABOUT SUMMER



This week's task is to tell everyone your favourite things about summer. To take part, go over to Kasey's blog, read the instructions and add your name to the list.
These are what I consider to be the simple pleasures of a summer in England:
  1. A six week holiday from work (I work in a school)
  2. Sunshine - hopefully...
  3. If the sun's not shining the rain is warmer :-D
  4. If it does rain I won't feel guilty about being indoors and sewing all day
  5. Being able to dry the laundry on the line and not in the house
  6. Seeing more of the neighbours over the garden fence
  7. Going away for a holiday (July 12th, yippee!)
  8. No football!!!
  9. Ice cream
  10. Cool clothing



5 comments:

  1. I am kicking myself for telling my husband to take down our line to hang the laundry on!!! Enjoy your summer and it's so nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny:

    Great list!

    I love ice cream...

    Happy FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!! I wish I was able to line dry my laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the days of line-dried laundry! Maybe I'll go over and borrow my friend's line tonight! :)

    Happy FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the list.
    Come on!! Line drying is the only way to go!! I do believe though, that in some parts of the US and maybe the UK you are not allowed to line dry (neighbours complain!!)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I promise to reply!