11 June 2009

A FEW MORE BAGS FINISHED


I've recently finished a few more bags for my next craft stall. This is a bit of embroidery I did for a bible bag someone asked for.


And another of those cute little flowers I made for the velvet bag pictured below. I really love making these flowers as they are soooo easy!

And these are the book bags. They take ages to make as I had to put in a zip which opened almost all the way around so they open out flat - I won't be making many of these!

My next project is going to incorporate some hand stitching and embroidery so I can take it with me on holiday!







7 comments:

  1. Those look like fun to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you supposed to be working?? Ha ha!!
    Lovely bags..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,Jenny. You have been busy. like your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bags look lovely. I hope your craft fair goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful bags. The one with the flower on it is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers, can you give me a idea where i can get the pattern shape from,
    Great blog,
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flowers are on this blog
    http://kindawonderful.typepad.com/pink_paper_peppermints/2008/05/31-crafty-flo-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I promise to reply!