18 May 2009

FRIEND MAKING MONDAY, GET TO KNOW YOUR FELLOW BLOGGERS

As I would quite like a few new blogging friends to add to the lovely ones I alread have, I've taken part in Friend Makin' Monday

if you'd like to play along, go on over and see kasey.
today's task is to fill in my answers to the following questions:


You wouldn't be caught dead where? At an Ann Summers shop (that's saucy underwear and other things for those of you who may not know!)

Do you have any hidden talents? I used to be able to put my big toe in my mouth but that was QUITE a long time ago!

Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at: Organisation and Spelling

Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at: Speaking to strangers and keeping in touch with friends by telephone.

Have you ever won a trophy?: No but I once won a prize for art when I was in infants school!

Name one thing not many people know about you: I once did a parachute jump from 2000 feet.

Name your earliest memory: Being pushed around the market hall in Burton upon Trent in my pram by my Granddad .

What was something the worst roommate you ever had did? Never had a roommate!

If you were about to die what would your last meal be? Possibly Lasagne with cheesey chips, followed by sticky toffee pudding with lashings of cream

Who is the most important person in your life? My husband

If your house was on fire what 3 things would you grab on your way out? If we're talking things rather than people it would be my dog, my cat and my photographs


If you want to take part then just go and visit Kasey for the rules etc.

12 comments:

  1. Wow! You must be brave to do a parachute jump! That kind of thing really scares me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    2000 ft? Wow! I am not scared of heights but jumping even 15 ft scare me. lol.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep it was dead scary - would NEVER do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers. I see you are from England...me too! (originally) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha, I did a parachute jump and found out I was pregnant straight afterwards...
    If you don't mind I'll answer rest when I get back but just to say I didn't get any fabric at Jeans so maybe????

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to follow the crowd and comment on your parachute jump...but I'll say I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT! :)

    Great answers! Happy FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Run away from the saucy underwear store. That makes me giggle!!!!! But I totally agree. Can't you imagine being caught there shopping! hee hee

    I love lasagna!!! Perhaps I shall make that for dinner tonight!!

    So nice to meet you! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sooooo glad to know you've stopped putting your toes in your mouth! :-)
    (I have a fab lasagna recipe! It's posted so pop on over if you're interested.)
    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! GOod FMM list! Lasagna would be good thing to have, i agree. And I would NEVER do a parachute jump. GOod for you!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. How amazing that you parachuted!!! WOW!! Loved your list, and fun getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow - that's awesome - a parachute jump!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can relate to most of your answers (including being able to put my toe in my mouth in the distant past), but there is no way I'll ever be jumping out of a perfectly good aeroplane!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I promise to reply!