20 March 2009

LITTLE CAMERA BAG


Well I finally managed to replace my broken camera, with a lovely little Canon pocket sized thingy - pink and girly, not a bit like me! It didn't come with a case so I decided to make one... I sort of threw it together, being in a bit of a hurry to have something to put the camera in so I could take it in my handbag etc. It was made from some cute Makower print fabric from their 'Fancy Cats' range which I bought on my last visit to the Fabric Guild. You can't really see the brown, which I also used for the lining, but that has butterflies and flowers all over it.

5 comments:

  1. I love the case what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Faith, it saved me £15 for a Canon case - I was chuffed that it worked, though it was fiddly to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh,you are a busy girl!!! It's lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovly blog, I shall be back! The camera case is a lovely idea, the shop ones are really uninspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Goosey - I've had a look at yours too - quilters are so interesting!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I promise to reply!