27 January 2009

Well it's been a long while since my last post but life has been busy busy here with being back at work after Christmas. Still managing to find time to sew with my lovely old Bernina and have packed up my other sewing machine for John to transport to Crete in April. Ferries are all booked and John is getting ready to take a month off (paid) work - I'm so jealous! I shall be back here in England holding the fort while he enjoys the sunshine as he attempts to finish renovating our little house in Houmeriakos so we can actually spend some time in it! Whoopee - looks like we might even have a couple of weeks this summer too!! Jude and Geoff have very kindly picked our olives and taken them to the press so we are looking forward to some lovely organic olive oil too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    I bet you are jealous of John coming over here. Jude has pointed out your lovely house, very nice it is too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I promise to reply!